90-Day Algicide is safe for all surfaces and guaranteed not to stain.
Its long-lasting action kills blue-green, black and mustard algae, with a money-saving reduction of chlorine and shock usage
- Kills and prevents all types of algae
- Lasts 90 days/only 4 treatments per year
- Guaranteed non-staining formula
- Money-saving reduction in chlorine & shock usage
- Enhances performance of salt chlorine generators
- Best value of all algaecide formulations
- Convenient quart, gallon or economical 55 g drum
- 16 oz. treats 10,000 gallons
This unique organo-copper complex is effective against most common algae and safe for all pool surfaces. There are over 30,000 species of algae. Some algae, like blue-green algae, float in the water while others, like mustard algae and black algae, cling to the surface and thrive in cracks and crevices. There are even species that are resistant to chlorine. One application of 90-Day Algicide lasts three full months, an entire swimming season in some parts of the country. 90-Day Algicide has a slow-release property that kills active algae and prevents outbreaks. That same special formulation prevents copper from dropping out of solution, so it is guaranteed to be non-staining in a properly balanced pool. 90-Day Algicide helps chlorine work better and is safe for use with most sanitizers and salt chlorine generators.
EVERY THREE MONTHS: 16 fl. oz. 90-Day Algicide per 10,000 gallons (500 mL per 40,000 L) pool water will prevent algae growth in all pool types.
SEVERE ALGAE TREATMENT: 32 fl. oz. 90-Day Algicide per 10,000 gallons pool water (1 Liter per 40,000 L).
- Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.8. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure that filtration system is working properly and that filtration cycle is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- Calculate the volume of90-Day Algicide required for your pool.
- Add the product directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an area as possible.
- While 90-Day Algicide controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine) be maintained to control bacterial growth.